Wednesday, April 13, 2011

PETITE: topshop + miss selfridge

One thing I LOVE about Topshop and Miss Selfridge is that they have a petite section. I'm 4'11, the shortest girl in my year, and rarely do I find clothes that fit me really well, especially around the waist. These are my picks from Topshop and Miss Selfridge's Petite ranges - enjoy!


Please excuse my dodgy Paint-scribble writing, I couldn't figure out how to add numbers in a nice font that didn't overlap the photos.

1. Petites Edge To Edge Cardigan - £34, MISS SELFRIDGE
2. Petites Camel Waterfall Jacket - £40, MISS SELFRIDGE
3. Petites Navy Tapered Trousers - £38 - MISS SELFRIDGE
4. Petites Nude Pleated Skirt - £22, MISS SELFRIDGE
5. Petites Camel Peg Leg Trouser - £38, MISS SELFRIDGE
6. Petites Light Denim Gilet - £35, MISS SELFRIDGE
7. Petite MOTO Bleach Leigh Super Soft Skinny Jeans - £36, TOPSHOP
8. Petite Camel Button Through Sleeveless Shirt - £18, TOPSHOP
9. Petites Rose Paperbag Shorts - £32, MISS SELFRIDGE
10. Petite Chambray Vertical Stripe Sleeveless Shirt - £22.50, TOPSHOP
11. Petite Navy Chord Collar Quilted Jacket - £55, TOPSHOP
12. Petite Cream Lace Flippy Dress - £48, TOPSHOP


Hope you guys liked this type of post, will update soon!
Thalia xx

No comments:

Post a Comment