Wednesday, April 27, 2011

'cause nobody's perfect, no.

Back from Edinburgh :) It was good, six hours spent on trains both ways was a bit too much though.  School's started again, had to go in today and yesterday, and have to go in on tomorrow as well, but we get a four day weekend with much love to the Royal Wedding and the Bank Holiday. Exams in two weeks, got a Science exam on Friday 13th, mmmm what can I say? That's just destined to go badly, probably ending in me failing miserably :(
Other than school life's been pretty uneventful. Been obsessed with Jessie J's Nobody's Pefect, hence the post title :) Back to boring outfits, school uniform, no nail polish and school shoes. only three months left though until Summer break and the weather's lovely, so hopefully that should be staying with us in London ;) Is there such thing as your mood being controlled by the weather? Because I think I might just be one of those people that when the weather's good my mood is amazing, but in the rainy and cold and snowy months I tend to become pretty miserable. I heard about that on a youtube video a couple of weeks ago and that's stayed with me ever since. Not much happening really in my life. Boredom. Stuff.
Been really clumsy the past couple of days, it's really irritating me. Fell off an office chair backwards making a huge thumping noise so loud that my parents ran upstairs checking nobody was unconcious. Hitting my head on the bath. Walking into poles when not paying attention to where I'm walking. Spilling things all over the floor, forgetting things, walking into tables and having to apologize to them, yeah I know....that's strange.
Other than Nobody's Perfect, I'm starting to love a few other songs: Turning Tables by Adele, Till the World Ends by Britney Spears, Party Rock by LMFAO, Brick by Broken Brick by Paramore and Don't Hold Your Breath by Nicole Scherzinger. A mix of new and older classics, just they way I like it. Not many photos have been taken in the past couple of days, so I'll leave you with a photo of two of my absolute favourite-est things right now on this planet like ever, to be told in more detail in an upcoming post.

Thalia xxx
Pink Grapefruit Body Butter and Shower Gel

No comments:

Post a Comment