Thursday, April 21, 2011

off to edinburgh

Okay so I'm going to Edinburgh tomorrow! Basically my Dad is from Scotland but has spend most of his life in England so he doesn't have a Scottish accent but he has four sisters, two living in Scotland. I have lots of family there, and I'm going to see them :) Four of them I haven't seen in nearly 3 years so it will be really nice to catch up with them. Okay, so now onto the interesting stuff. I haven't done a 'What's in my Bag' post yet but seeing as I had to pack for the 3 days up north I thought 'mm, why don't I film a sort of Whats-in-my-massive-and-unattractive-travel-bag post?' So here they are, a few photos for you :)

Wash Bag - Dove, Luggage Bag - Dad's conference thing

Sunglasses - Primark (probably hoping a bit too much from Edinburgh weather)

Inside the Wash Bag: M&S Ingredients Cherry Lip Balm, Charlie CHIC Deodarant, Revlon makeup case

Simple makeup remover wipes, Folded mirror, Body Shop Strawberry Born Lippy, Nail File, Natural Collection Clear Mascara, Natural Collection Lipgloss in Mango Mania, Chocolate Lip Balm, Rimmel London 60 Seconds Nail Polish in 825 Sky High, LA Colors Nail Lacquer in NP355 Shocker.

Born Lippy and Nail Polishes


Jewellry

(From L-R) Dollybowbow Scrabble Initial Necklace, Primark Diamante Charm Teddy Necklace, Namaste (Shop in Camden) Black Beaded Indian Bracelet

Two pairs of earrings stored in a Body Shop sample container, pink jewellry bag from Dollybowbow with perfume sample to keep them smelling nice.

Short NOTD: LA Colors Nail Lacquer in NP355 Shocker. My new favourite; only 99p. Bargain.

Will catch up soon next week after I get back home, have a great Easter Weekend!

Thalia xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment