Tuesday, April 19, 2011

19.04.11; amazing day

Okay so today was my friend Stuart's birthday, and to celebrate a group of friends and I went to Westfields. It was amazing, best day in ages. WE SAW PROFESSOR GREEN IN NANDOS;O I have a photo of us with him! My friend Sophia spotted him walking past so we all waited outside Nandos until he emerged:) Not stalkerish in the slightest, but phwoar it was worth it.
I'm second from the left :)

It was amazing, my friend was practically hyperventilating, and i then continued to tell just about every person I know. Still buzzing from meeting a celebrity:L

I'm not even sure how to put this. My day was already extraordinary, and I really wasn't expecting what happened next. I was in Starbucks with my friends, sitting down at a table with my friend Sophia. In the queue I see two girls I immdiately recognised, they were two of the people I watch religiously off youtube. Beautycrush and DaniellaChristina. I stand near the table, rather star-struck. I ask Sophia to take my camera over to the queue, where I said hello to them and told them that I watched their videos. I have a photo with them, and I'm really happy :) Meeting them was amazing, and although was for only 30 seconds :D

Sammi from BeautyCrush and Daniella from DaniellaChristina1

Ahh amazing day:) Should be posting some more soon,

Thalia xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment